Thursday 10 May 2012

An Inky Day

Last Sunday I was lucky enough to go to a workshop with Hels Sheridan at Birds in the Barn. My sister joined me and we had a lovely day getting inky.
Hels was a very informative teacher and we picked up lots of useful hints and tips.

So many thanks Hels for a super day. Here are the fruits of my labour...


A lovely tag and envelope made with distress ink techniques and a handmade rose. Unfortunatley I didn't get a pic of my sisters to share :(

Thanks also to Denise for sharing her coffee cake with us !

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie love what you made with Hels, she is lovely. Great butterflies and lots of inky fun.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Laurie, aw bless, am so chuffed you enjoyed the day... love your creation, those colours are lush together... hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie, really love these and you can give me the lowdown in a couple of weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice very nice...look forward to hearing about your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete