Wednesday 2 May 2012

Babies in waiting

Hello all,

Hope you are all keeping well. Just looked out the window and GUESS WHAT ??? yep, it's raining again ! Have been quite creative this week DB asked for a baby card and as the said baby hadn't yet arrived and we don't know what sort it will be I made 2....one of each !


I used this LOTV image for both cards and coloured it with promarkers. The papers are all double sided so I spent a lot a time turning them back and forth for the best possible permutations. I have had them quite a while and was using up left overs so I dont know what range they are. I also used a new die I bought made by docrafts 'Ornate frame'.I then finished it off with some bunting and card candy.


The girly card was made in a similar fashion using craftwork cards Vintage Rose paper pack and a fleur de lis die from Spellbinders. Final embellishments were a doily, flower and more card candy.

Which one do you like best ?

PS Am I the only one struggling with paragraphs and spacing on this new blogger layout...? help...

3 comments:

  1. Just so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, but I think my favourite is the boy one. I am a sucker for bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely...can't pick a best one.

    ReplyDelete