Monday 28 May 2012


Hello all,

Had a busy time down in Kent last week with a visit to the Biggin Hill craft show. It was well attended and as it is the first show I have been to this year I treated myself to some new goodies.

I also went down to celebrate two birthdays.

My grandson was nine years old..(where does the time go ??) and we celebrated by having a day out at Legoland.

We had a really great time, I loved mini world and could have happily whiled away a few hours there.


Alas I was dragged away to get soaked on a watery ride. It is a great day out but sooo expensive !

Anyway as the lad is into Beyblades here is the card I made for him...



Lots of bright colours and made with materials from my stash.

The other birthday was my crafty pal Trudy and a meeting of the Swanley Scissor Sisters, more about that in my next post....


Laurie





























No comments:

Post a Comment