Friday 13 January 2012

Just One Sketch

Hiya All,

Not much crafting been done around here this year. Went to the Eclectic Keepsakes crop last Saturday and had a lovely day as usual. The last few weeks haven't been great and needed cheering up. Mission accomplished..thank you girls !!! Didnt manage to finish a mini scrapbook that I started, but watch this space.

I recently signed up for an online scrapbooking class and have had to come up with my 'just one sketch '. This was a bit of a problem as I don't do loads of scrapbooking and do not have a lot to choose from.
BUT I do make a lot of cards and cards are sort of like small scrapbook pages. So..after considering the cards I have loved making last year, three stood out for me.



Apart from the colours, the layout of these cards please me and so I have made my sketch based on these and adapted for a scrapbook page.


Ta Dah !!


Have added some bunting because I like it and a space for journalling because I don't.

It all starts on Sunday 15th and its not too late to join in.

Will keep you updated as I go along.

3 comments:

  1. I love your sketch Lauri, think I might "borrow" it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your three takes on the sketch.
    Happy crafting,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete