Saturday 21 January 2012

Izzy in the Snow

Hello,

Although I have had a busy week, I am pleased to have finished my first layout for 'just one sketch'. I found this photo while I was tidying up my pictures folder, I hadn't seen it before and fell in love with it.

As I still had Christmassy stash out and it was a snowy picture I thought I'd use some up.


It is a picture of my rescue greyhound Izzy in December 2010 at Highwoods Country Park. She is such a lovely pet and this photo sums up the freedom she now has.

I don't scrapbook much but was happy with the result. What do you think ?

So....first layout done, now we have to rotate the sketch for the second layout...off to hunt down another photo.

8 comments:

  1. I love it Laurie! It is a lovely photo & your LO frames it beautifully. Are the white snowflakes a stamp or stiicker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey ..they are die cuts by Marianne I think...will let you know for sure. x

      Delete
  2. beautiful photo and loving how you've scrapped it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture definitely deserved to be made into a layout. What a lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! I think it is fabulous especially as you don't scrap often! Love the colours X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning photo Laurie - your layout certainly does it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo Laurie and those papers and snowflakes work fabulous with it. Brrr! Roll on the Spring.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete