Monday 2 January 2012

Another Year

As usual the family gathered at my parents on New Years day. It has become a tradition that started when we couldn't all get together at Christmas because of work family etc. It is a day that I love as I get to see all the people that are the most important to me in one place.
The main reason we go is to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary, and yesterday they had been married for 57 years !

This is the card I made for them, another rubbish photo, seem to be taking a lot of them recently, must do better.


Well done folks, here's to next year !

On a totally seperate note, I have joined a blog called 'just one sketch' to hopefully encourage me to do more scrapbooking and support a good cause at the same time.
It is run by Miss Smith, costs £5 and the proceeds go towards supporting the Guides.
Go and have a look...maybe I'll see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Yep - you will see me there! Lovely card - so delicate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flower die and congratulations to your parents. Hope you all had a great day.
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Laurie - and for those of you that don't know, I can tell you that Vicky and Jim (laurie's parents) are probably more in love now than ever!!!! AND - I do mean with each other!!! See you at the Swanley Scissor Sisters tomorow!!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete