Monday 7 November 2011

Kanban Krazy...

Hello there...I seem to have gone a little Kanban crazy at the moment.

I saw the stamps of these images some time ago and loved them but never got around to buying them. Imagine how pleased I was when I saw the die cut version which was just right for the card for my daughters first wedding anniversary.

I cant believe that year has gone so fast !


I used Kanban Bella Damask - Mocha backing paper, topped with a doily, and then Catalina die cut images. Other bits and bobs from my stash.

Happy Anniversary darlings xxx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Laurie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot beleive it is one whole year Laurie!!! Fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. I bet your daughter & her husband will love it. Hope they have fun celebrating their first anniversary.

    ReplyDelete