Monday 14 November 2011

It's cold outside..

We have beeen so spoilt by the weather over the last few months that I was shocked to feel so cold outside today.

My travels found me eating my lunch overlooking the sea at Clacton. It was grey and the sea muddy looking, such a change from a few weeks ago when I was last there.

Oh well, we have Christmas to look forward to !!

I have some birthday cards to make before I get going on my Christmas ones.('What you haven't started yet ?' I hear you all cry.)

So after last weeks Kanban feast, I dug out some Hunkydory. This is from a die-cut sheet from The Glamour Girls collection, 'Polka Princess'.
I have actually made quite a few cards from this sheet. They look so nice and fresh. Bandbox, I think is the word from back in the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment