Thursday 24 November 2011

Baby bump

Good morning everyone..

Where are you all ??? My personal blogland is very quiet, hardly any of the blogs I follow are posting and no comments on my last two posts. Where is everyone.. out Christmas shopping ?????

Anyway, following a request from my beloved, I made this card in preparation for a colleague of his who is leaving to have a baby.




The image is a digi stamp from Stamping Bella, called ' Blooming Lullubelle '. I printed it off twice , once on patterned paper, (Vintage Rose from Craftwork Cards) and after colouring in the blank one with promarkers, I decoupaged the dress, bag and flowers with the paper .

The stamps in the background of the picture were from a set by Hobby Art called Woodland Scenes.

I layered the image with Frame Pointy #1 die cut from Go Kreate, used a contrasting backing paper and added some flowers from my stash.

I'm not having a good week...my phone has broken and is off being mended and I lost a filling and half of my tooth, dentist later... :(

Wish me luck !

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Laurie. Hope the trip to the dentist was a success. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuch!!! Sorry to hear about the tooth Laurie, wishing you better. Love this card, particularly the colouring, beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Laurie, the stamp and paper go really well together. Hope to see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete