Friday 28 October 2011

Quick and Easy

Just to show you a card I made for my sons girlfriend's birthday.

I was very pushed for time and made it from a Kanban die cut sheet, 'Birds in the sewing room '. Add a couple of flowers, some pretty Prima paper (Annalee) and its done !




As a gift for Emma I also decorated a little wooden box..

It started like this


And ended ike this


As you can see I used those Prima Alla papers again.. will put them away now and try to use something else !

Have a good weekend

4 comments:

  1. That box is absolutely gorgeous! Why put those papers away when you can make such beautiful projects with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box looks amazing Laurie, you have finished it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Laurie, no-one would ever know it was a "quick & easy", it looks very classy and I love the box xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to see the finished box, Laurie. It looks beautiful and I love the card too.

    ReplyDelete