Monday 24 October 2011

Happy Birthday Hilda

At last I can show you some birthday cards I have made recently, now that they have been safely delivered to the receipients

The Swanley Scissor Sisters had a special meeting for Hildas birthday last week. A special birthday for a special lady.

I have told Hilda for ages to get her own blog, and because I was too slow !!! getting all her beautiful birthday cards onto my blog she has finally started her own. Pop on over to Hildas blog to have a look.

This is the card I made for her, a variation on a few I have made recently, but I do like them.


I used my favourite prima paper pad of the moment, Alla and a Tim Hotz die cut. The ticket stamps are from Creative Expressions, (tickets) and the charms and flowers are from my stash.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while.
I was not very well a couple of weeks ago, then I went down to Kent and I have just got back from a long weekend away. I have now got to catch up with work but hopefully will have a few more things to show you soon.

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Laurie. Lucky Hilda! Sorry you've not been well. Hope you are on the mend, and catching up on some crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fabulous card and even better in real life - thanks again Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now I have my oown blog, like magic, I can at last comment on here!!!!

    ReplyDelete