Tuesday 6 September 2011

Look what I got !!!

Men eh ? Cant live with 'em , cant live without 'em.
My wonderful SO shows little interest in my crafting life apart from saying the right things in mostly the right places, but really exceeded himself last week.
His little hobby is browsing through a well known auction site, in particular an end of line site that is based near to where we live and it was there he saw something he thought I might like.....


I kid you not, this kit is the size of a small door, with hundreds and hundreds of bits and bobs, including 2 scrapbook albums, paper, brads and ribbons.

The man done good. Thank you darling.x

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing, you are so lucky! Will I get to hear more about it on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky, lucky girl. It looks absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Laurie!! That is an amazing find! And well done the man!

    ReplyDelete