Thursday 15 September 2011

Another Birthday Bash

At my last meeting of the Swanley Scissor Sisters Club it was Jeans birthday bash. We have a great time, crafting, eating cake and trying out all the new crafty bits the birthday girl has received !

I made a decoupage fairy card from the Linda Ravenscroft Enchanted CD. These really are lovely but there is such a lot of cutting out !

Anyway as my fellow Scissor Sisters now expect I will also show you their cards...


Hilda


Joan


Trudy


Vicky

Aren't they all great ?

Back soon with news of the Eclectic Keepsake Crop.

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning array of cards Laurie. I really like your fairy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - lucky birthday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - love the fairy one and I love the one on your previous post..

    ReplyDelete