Friday 12 August 2011

Sew Serendipitist

Hi to you all,

I always wondered when I was reading other blogs about how they make cards to enter into multiple challenges.
Do they pore over the challenge list trying to incorporate many items, or is there an easier way ???
Well I think I discovered it..it's called serendipity !

I set out to make a special card for my best girl and although it didnt turn out as I had planned, (why do we have these impossible images in our head ?), I was more than happy with the result.

Upon bloghopping through the blogs that I follow, I find that I can enter this card into no less than 4 challenges ! Woo hoo !
So here we go


I was pleased with the roses. I started trying to make a completely different flower and ended up with these. More serendipity.


Recipe

Paper We R Memory Keepers - Hippity Hop pad,
Prima- Annalee Pad
Dies Tim Holtz
Flowers Made by Me
Everthing else from my stash

I hope you like it. I would like to enter into the following challenges ;

Card makin mamas #26 - Birthday Cards

Stampin for the weekend #14- Spots & Dots

Cupcake Challenge #154 - Sew Mad

Paper Creations Ink - Stitching Theme

6 comments:

  1. The card is fabulous, the end result was so worth all that redoing at the crop :) good luck with all the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE your card. I have a daughter that would just love this. You did a fantastic job with all the little embellies. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - what a luck daughter you have and I love those little roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stic card! Love the pretty details and lovely papers! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Laurie and I especially like the flowers. Handmade embellishments are so much more satisfying than bought. Great too that you could enter your card in 4 challenges. Don't you just love that!
    Missed seeing you at Eclectic. Life is just full on right now. Hope to catch up soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love all the fab details,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete