Tuesday 2 August 2011

And there's more...

Time to show off another few of Joans birthday cards..sorry I am still running behind, life is just getting in the way at the moment !

Anyway, here is Hildas book card, all beautifully stamped as usual.


And the inside is just as lovely...


Jeans card is another stamped marvel...check out that ruffled ribbon, and the handmade flowers.


And lastly for today a fabulous card from Trudy with a lovely gift of altered jewellery.


Hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

Oh and thank you all for your comments about my background, I like it too so I'll keep it for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Those cards just get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are amazing, I think the last one is my favourite, that is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete