Wednesday 27 July 2011

Birthday Cards

Well Hello,

How d'ya like my new background ? Not too sure myself, but will give it a try.. what do you think ?

As promised I am going to show you the birthday cards my talented crafty Kent gals made for Joans birthday, I think I will spread it out over a few days.

Today I'll show you mine. This is a variation on a theme shown in another post. The die is from Marianne, and the papers are papermania. The lovely stamp is a craft stamper freebie, this looks great stickled up.


The next one up is Vicky's, a lovely silhouette lady


The last one today is by Jenny, I know she has been after this stamp for a long time, and I'm sorry but I forgot to get any details on it. Anyway it was worth the wait.


Right, thats all for today..got to get working :(, back tomorrow.
Please leave some comments on the cards, I love to hear from you.

Laurie
x

1 comment:

  1. I personally love your new background. The cards are do diverse and so beautiful. I envy people who can stamp so well - mine always goes wrong so I just give up.

    ReplyDelete