Thursday 28 June 2012

And for the Birthday girl....

Hi all,

Just dashing around before I go on holiday, I am never quite sure if all the pre holiday stress is worth the actual holiday ??? Yes I think it is !

So before I go, I promised I would share with you the special box card I made for my sister.

I knew how I wanted it to be but it wasn't as easy to get there as I thought....

As all things haberdashery are on trend (and I love it all !!) I went with that theme


This was the front, and inside...


I can't list all the items I used as I hunted through my stash for likely subjects, but the stamps were Crafty Individuals mostly and the paper is the Prima Songbird range.

See you when I get back.

Laurie

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant Laurie - we need a "how to" next time we get together!!! Have a fabulous holiday - see you for Joans birthday bash????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, hAPPY HOLIDAY, LOVED jULIES CARD BUT IT LOOKED EVEN BETTER IN THE FLESH lOVE mUM x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie love your box card, stunning work. Have a super holiday and I agree I hate the run up to a holiday....all the dashing about trying to be organised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is fantastic....i want one..x

    ReplyDelete