Monday 12 March 2012

Its all go !!!

I know, I have been a very bad blogger...and a very bad crafter.

There has been so much going on just lately I can't tell which way is up. After my daughter had her baby she had the news that she was moving so all were roped in for the big day. The up side was that I got to babysit my new grandson for the first time when he was three weeks old.


After all this rushing around and catching up with work I felt that I had lost my crafty mojo...but DB was away this weekend and I gave myself a good talking to and got on with some cardmaking.

This is a belated new home card for my daughter.


I have had the heart paper for quite a while but don't remember where it came from, I used the Go Create Frame, Pointy #1 and printed out my message on the computer.
I finished it off with a Martha Stewart heart punch and a mini peg.

Somewhere in the last week or two I also had a birthday and my beloved bought me some Spellbinders fleur de lis dies that I have been playing with, more to show soon.

Am heading off to Kent tomorrow to celebrate my birthday with my Scissor sister gals...watch this space for more wonderful creations from them !

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Laurie. Your new Grandson is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete