Thursday 22 March 2012

Birthday Girl

I was in Kent last Tuesday for my birthday celebrations with my Swanley Scissor Sister Gals.
As usual lovely crafty pressies were received (most gratefully I might add.. they were all fab) but cake aside, I most look forward to getting my lovely handcrafted birthday cards and as my good friend Trudy says, 'Art should be shared' so here goes..

Beautiful butterflies from Jean..


and Hilda,


A fab Tag from Joan


and flowers from Vicky


I'm sure you will agree how great they all are, show you the rest soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your birthday cards are beautiful, I especially like the top one, you are lucky. Glad you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a brilliant day Llaurie, lovely to celebrate with you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and where mine..lol was a lovely day can't wait for the next one....xx

    ReplyDelete