Monday 6 February 2012

Just One Sketch #3

Hi There,

Having a busy week as usual..where does the time go ?

Saturday saw the Eclectic Keepsake February crop, always lovely to catch up with everybody. As I left at home a box of stash I didn't get much done.

I have however finished the third challenge on 'just one sketch'. It was to do a mirror image layout and if possible reflect two sides of your personality.

I did a slightly different layout than normal by having quite a bit of white space on the pages. I wasn't sure at first but by the time the embellishments went on I was liking it.


Got lots of projects to catch up on and a Valentines card to make !

Hope you are all warm and snug in this snowy weather.

X

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the mirror image, I haven't braved that one yet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout - I just wanted to say how much that struck me as I popped by to add it to the board. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you on Saturday and I think your layouts are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, I don't "do" scrapping, but I love these pages Laurie - very clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! Really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats really looks good...welldone you.x

    ReplyDelete