Monday 20 June 2011

Welcome to the Blog Hop !

Hello to those who have hopped from Angela's english romantic blog, any of my folowers or random viewers.

Today we are celebrating Sandies Blogaversary . One whole year !! Congratulations Sandie, I haven't been with you all the way, but since I started following all the posts have been interesting and often thought provoking. If you have missed the first few hops please go to Sandies blog, itchifingers to start from the top.

So in the spirit of celebration I would like to share with you my latest crafting masterpiece !!

This is a card made especially for my beloved sis who reached a milestone birthday on Friday 17th. I wanted it to be girly and a bit special. I always admire these styles of cards but because my style is fairy minimalistic, it really to a lot of effort to add all the bits and pieces..my head kept saying enough !! But I stuck with it and even the day after I finished it I went back and added some more.

In the end it turned out as I hoped and Julie loved it !

I have used a lili of the valley topper, papers from the Papermania collection, Blueberry Hill and various flowers and bling too numerous to mention.
I do apologise for my poor photography- I'll have to get some lessons from Sandie, but would love you to leave a comment.

I will send you on now to at Karen at Tales from the Scrapheap, but before you go pick up an 'E' from me.

Happy Bloghopping

7 comments:

  1. Good morning! I just hopped over to take a peek....what a lucky sister you have...you card is so pretty...she will be thrilled! Moira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie,
    What a pretty card, I can see why Julie loved it.
    Enjoy todays hopping!!
    Smiles,
    Angela. The English Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very pretty card ~ glad it was well received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderfully delicate! Glad you kept going with adding more ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card with so many gorgeous details on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laurie - beautiful card and lovely post for Sandie's hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Laurie and unlike you I like to pile on more and more stuff so this is right up my street xxx

    ReplyDelete