Monday 13 June 2011

I've put it somewhere safe.........

Hello

Attended Eclectic Keepsakes monthly crop on Saturday and had a good day as usual wih nothing to do but craft !!!

I half finished lots of things (you know how it is you never pack everthing you need), and did manage to finish them off at home yesterday. Only problem is that I can't find the lead to download the photos...

So have taken a picture of the card I did finish on my mobile phone to show you until I find that pesky lead.


I used a pre-printed lili of the valley image and some nit wit collections papers that came free with a magazine. Not my usual colour scheme, but a simple card that came together easily.

Now where's that lead......

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pale colours & those brads match perfectly. Missed you guys this month :(

    ReplyDelete