Wednesday 18 May 2011

Crop Day

Well the 48 hour virus turned into an 8 day one on and off. Felt really grotty last week, but luckily I was well enough to attend the Eclectic Keepsakes monthly crop on Saturday. Another great day as usual..so nice to meet up with like minded souls and see other people do their thing. Also it encourages me to scrapbook which I don't do enough of.

I firstly had to finish a card for my niece.



And, as I try to do nowadays, I made another as a spare.


These cards were made with Papermania Chatsworth Vintage Collection papers and the fab silhouttes are from Die Cut Genie.
After lunch we had a class with Karen using some My Minds Eye, Lime Twist papers. I certainly had fun with it and the finished product is here for all to see.

Using some of the remaining papers I also made this card. I do find it quite challenging to use papers I havent personally picked but its always good to step outside your comfort zone.

Lastly please accept my apologies for a somewhat scrappy post,and not very good photos. I am now charging around like a madwoman trying to catch up with work, but wanted to get this post on before it was too late. I will do better next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the stylish lady layout, Hope you are feeling better. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your finished cards Laurie they look fab. Your finished scrapbook page is so cute, great use of the leftovers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the extra little extra you made from the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie, sorry that last comment was from me. I had forgotten to sign out of the crop blog after putting your blog on the blog role.xxx

    ReplyDelete