Friday 2 December 2011

Just a note...

Hiya

Everything slightly mad at the moment !

New carpet fitted yesterday, so assorted items of furniture and all the other items that clutter up a living room are scattered randomly around the house.
Dental problems still not resolved, Christmas cards still being made and promised baked items for tomorrows Eclectic Keepsakes Christmas crop still to be organised, along with the photos I have to take !

Anyway before this mayhem arrived I made a little card for a friend who I have to drop a line to.




Paper - Martha Stewart Neutrals Matt Pad
Stamps - Lady, Art Impressions P-2972, Just a note Anita's


The photo makes it look blue, but it is really sharp and crisp in black and white.
Just loving the way it looks on my mantelpiece...don't want to send it now, maybe I'll text instead....

2 comments: